Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little's Lullaby

Hubby made up his own song for Little. He started singing it to her when she first same home from the hospital, when we were up with her in the middle of the night and he was changing her diapers. Right now you're thinking "Awwww! That is SO sweet!!" right? Yeah, it goes like this:



My little stinky butt girl

My little stinky butt girl

You make my nose hairs currrrrrl

My little stinky butt girl
_________________

My little stinky butt girl

My little stinky butt girl

You make your daddy wanna hurrrrrrrrl

My little stinky butt girl

(then it changes to humming and starts again at the beginning as many times as it takes for her to fall asleep)



I laughed when he made it up, after all it is true, she has a very stinky butt...and it was much needed comic relief during those newborn sleep disturbed nights. But now...now this song has become part of her nightly routine. This is the song she demands when she goes to sleep each night. This is what she immediately calms to when she's fussy. This song, about her butt, is Little's lullaby.

No comments:

Moments background