Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning?

What is this urge to "spring clean" that everyone is talking about? I don't recall ever getting one...ever. No, really...E.V.E.R. I get the urge to spring shop for new clothes and fun flippity floppity sandals. I get the urge to spring play outside with the girls. I get the urge to spring start projects around the house that I'll get halfway through and then curse myself for starting them. And I totally get the urge to spring drive with my windows down and sing at the top of my lungs. Lots of other spring urges going on here...just no urge to clean. I guess I just didn't get that gene. I feel slighted...so does my house...and most of all, so does my husband. Damn you Mother Nature!!

1 comment:

LCL said...

yeah.... I never have felt the spring cleaning urge either. I bet DH wishes I would...

Moments background